Friday 17 April 2009

Party energy drink ( Shark ) poster

It was a book cover for a BTL campaign of Shark energy drink. And I just make a little change to convert it into a poster.

Not many people knows Shark is actually a party energy drink specifically for party animals. 

So I want to differentiate it from the market leader red bull and remind the TA we are not a 'me too' brand! We are different from red bull!!

Poster created simply from the perspective of our TA( party animals ). Where they don't give a shit to the global issue like global warming, for them, they just wanna heat up and enjoy the party. The world, just as small as a disco ball! Enjoy.

Although it was an old project by-product, but I would also like to hear some comment form YOU! Thanks=]

5 comments:

nounzz said...

thanks for your sharing~
it is a good ad for me as i don't know shark is a party energy drink (is it a well-known party energy drink?)
i think it is a great idea that crossover of shark and party (or disco)!
but i wonder whether others would understand it is the promotion of the drink or of other functions for this poster?

DDTse said...

Thanks a lot Nounzz^^ Ya, that I understand your concern, so it is should be placed as part of the promotion in a campaign or show with the product also I guess...

Thanks very much!!=]

Thomas Kan said...

Thank you both, and I'd like to provoke more discussion here...
R - it's reminiscent of the Earth Hour poster at first glance so one might connect the sparkling ball to a dull party with lights off rather than an exciting one. Thus the copy seems begging for help rather than confirming the promise of the drink.

DDTse said...

oh I see your point Thomas!! Thanks so much for that, I didnot actually noticed it until u rise that.

That s why we got to post our works here. cause it is the way to hear out objective comments from others who is receiving.

Thanks again~I will work on that again^^

Thomas Kan said...

Yes, that's the point! Hope to see more vocal people like you :)