Saturday 11 April 2009

Let's turn things around

Copy1: Turn things around, it is where love begin

Copy2: 30,000 African children under the age of 5 die everyday. Help us turn things around





Extreme poverty has neglected in certain extend by the mask of global warming.

When we are there worrying what global warming could affect our next generations. There are existing generations dying every day, in every 3 seconds!!

I suggested we can use what we are good at to give out our voices. So I just done the poster to reflect Thomas's post, as well as the world.





8 comments:

cheung yuen FUNG said...

the poster is creative. turn things around relate to turn the poster.

Thomas Kan said...

DD, do you know why I built this blog? Honestly, I started with no particular reason except my intuition. I might have wanted to see if students today are really different from yesterdays (well, it's natural for an old cake who's been teaching design for almost 20 years you know)... but thank you for your post, telling me that the fire is still there, and I'm very happy to see more and more students are following suit. Well done DD, you've made my day! ;)

DDTse said...

I have been enjoy watching your posts about those rules too.

Keep that up, please. There is nothing better than some man gather all those valuable resources for us! We really need that.

The blog might not be well known today, but I am sure it will be one day!!

By the way... how could our passion beat down by an old cake... not making any sense, isn't it?

Thomas Kan said...

Because 'Old horse has fire' too ;)

I'm glad that you like this blog. As long as there is an 'R', I'll continue. It isn't easy for an old cake, look at the clock, I should have gone to bed by now
Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself you know?

衛柏直 said...

haha I just want to say~~I get used to visit this blog before I fall asleep. Here is an interactive and efficient way for learning ~thanks for your frequent updated post~

Terence said...

I'm also. But I doesn't usually post comment, seem invisible.

Thomas Kan said...

Then make yourself visible, be a vocal blogger!

DDTse said...

let's make this blog noisy and keep Thomas busy =]